Today’s program has to do with flying your drone in winter.
Our caller for today, Shawn from Canada who flies a Mavic 2 Pro. Flying in Canada is especially tough due to the fact that of the winter and high elevations. So, what can Shawn do to get some additional flight time? And, how can he make flying in such challenging conditions a more comfy experience?
On today’s program, we share some nuanced drone battery upkeep ideas to assist Shawn out. You will find out how you can avoid your iPhone from closing down in exceptionally winter. Towards completion, we advise some ND filters that can be utilized when flying your drone in the snow. This is a program you do not wish to miss out on.
Get Your Greatest and The Majority Of Typical Drone Certificate Questions Responded To by Downloading this FREE Part 107 PDF
Ensure to obtain the brand new Drone U landing pad!
Get your concerns addressed: https://thedroneu.com/
If you delight in the program, the # 1 thing you can do to assist us out is to sign up for it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us genuine fast? While you exist, leave us a 5-star evaluation, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832
End Up Being a Drone U Member Access to over 30 courses, excellent resources, and our unbelievable neighborhood.
Follow United States
- [03:08] Today’s concern has to do with flying your drone in winter, at high elevations
- [05:22] What are a few of the greatest issues of flying your drone in winter?
- [06:43] Drone battery upkeep ideas for those flying in severe weather condition
- [07:00] Heating your iPhone in winter
- [07:15] Utilizing self-heating batteries for longer flying time
- [08:20] How to keep your hands warm when flying in winter
- [09:25] How typically should you deep cycle your batteries?
- [13:23] Suggested ND filters for Mavic 2 Pro