KEKA Front-End Interview Experience
The preliminary made up 100 MCQ concerns consisting of ability, rational, C output concerns, and technical parts (Test Period: 2 hours) For each right response, you will get 1 Mark, and 0.5 Marks (1/2) mark will be subtracted from the total rating for the specific area in case if you mark an incorrect response.
After certifying Round-1
- There will be a coding area, in which you will be offered 5 coding concerns and there will not be a compiler we need to compose codes without utilizing predefined functions the codes will be easy and difficult.( Test Period: 2 hours) and you must have the ability to address more than 3 concerns to certify.
- And the extremely next day of coding you will have a Seminar with 10 member group and they offer you a basic subject and offer you 10 minutes times to get ready for that and discuss it.
- And at last, they offer you a picture of a websites and you must establish the website as the offered image utilizing HTML and CSS. (Test period: They offer it on 12. PM and ask to send prior to 6. PM.
Round-3 (Technical Interview Round-1)
- Have you been put in any business?
- Rate yourself in HTML (out of 10).
- Describe the Oops principle.
- Standard concerns on HTML.
- Concerns from the task: I did a job on IOT so he asked me about the sensing units.
- They asked me to perform the code live by sharing a screen. The concern is “Compose a code to print whether the offered number is even or odd, without utilizing modulus and predefined functions.
This interview is based upon programing languages after certifying this there is a Round-2 interview which is simply based upon FrontEnd
Round-4 (Technical Interview Round-2)
- Quick intro about you: Like the name, education, household, accomplishments, and objective.
- Rate yourself in CSS (out of 10). After score they asked me about package design, what is suggested by a: link and what are various positions.
- And asked me about the HTML tags and format in HTML.
- And lastly, he provided me a sample image and asked me to compose the HTML and CSS code to perform. The concern offered to me has to do with a button where the name of the button is KEKA and the button remains in the center of the page.